|View similar recipes|
- Low-fat yogurt “ about 250 ml or one cup “… preferably the plain Greek yogurt, which is more sticky and better than sweetened types.
- 4 cups of strawberry “well-rinsed and without stems”
- Honey, maple syrup or fruit syrup. “optional – and you can use sugar or diet sweeteners if you wish”.
- Orange juice “optional “ , about half a cup or 125 ml.
- Any type of garnish you wish.
It may take you only a few minutes, and the mix should be served fresh or just kept in the fridge for a very short time.
- Remove the stems of the strawberry and keep a few with their stems for garnish.
- Rinse and drain the strawberry until they are fully clean.
- Put strawberries in the blender and add the rest of the ingredients.
- Start mixing on low speed until all strawberries be smooth; then mix on high speed for a minute.