The Hawaiian fruit salad is one of the healthy fruit salad recipes that you can eat in summer and introduce for family and guests as a fresh fruit dessert.
- Fresh berries (strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries).
- Banana slices.
- Pineapple slices (cut into quarters).
- Kiwi slices (cut into halves).
- Orange chunks.
- Mango flesh cubes.
- One teaspoon of ground ginger.
- 2 tablespoons of honey.
- ½ cup of fresh lime juice.
- After washing, peeling and cutting the fruits into suitable, matching sized pieces, mix the fruits into a large salad bowl and let aside.
- Prepare the salad dressing by mixing ginger, honey and lime juice in a small glass tureen.
- Pour the dressing on your mix and stir or give it a turn until you are sure all pieces are covered with dressing.
- Use fruit salad bowls to divide the amount into servings and serve at once.