The amounts of ingredients can be adjusted according to your own taste; so if you like beets or shrimps for example, you can increase that amount and use appropriate mix of vegetables.
- Cooked shrimp (poached, fried or grilled).
- Fresh tomatoes (cut into thin stripes or into small slices).
- Fresh mixed herbs/leaves (preferably basil, oregano, arugula, lettuce and parsley).
- Cheese cubes.
- Poached beets (cooked and cut into thin stripes).
- Green, yellow and red pepper (cut into thin stripes)
- Grated carrots.
- Small sliced onion.
- Lemon juice
- Small amount of orange juice or small-sliced orange pieces.
- Dash of pepper, salt and sugar.
- Olive oil.
- Make sure to cut all into small pieces, stripes or slices. You may also cut the shrimps into small pieces, halves or use small shrimps instead, to give a better looking dish.
- Start mixing olive oil, juice of 2 lemons, juice of half an orange or small-cut orange pieces.
- Add the salt, pepper and sugar and stir.
- Add the chopped onion and stir. Let the onion slices for a few minutes in the mix. You may add the beets as well, to give a nice color for the liquid mix.
- Add the herbs and stir. Then add the vegetables and shrimps.
- Let the dish to cool in the fridge, and serve in small dishes with the cheese cubes.